View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 06:08 PM   #15
Veteran

Not the laptop however I was thinking of picking up a Ryzen 5600X, new MB, 32GB ram and 1G SSD from MicroCenter. My video card isn't great, RX 580, however I don't play a lot of FPS. Figure it will be a big upgrade from my Athlon X4-945 and HD7850.

Can't believe this thing is from 2008 and still runs. XP, Win 7 (miss it), Win 10. Nogo to Win 11.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.