View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I watched thru ep3. Weird that I got the "gay" and water shortage" things right. I pulled those two things from two other shows I tried to watch last year. Maybe that's just where current sci-fi shows are going, I guess.

Anyway, overall I like the show. I have issues with how they portrayed these astronauts (they're too emotional overall, and dang they're a weepy bunch). Also they skip back and forth time-wise a lot, but it's the first season so they have to find a way to develop characters somehow.

1.5 thumbs up for now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.