View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:33 AM   #1586
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If I was an Indians fan i would be incensed.

Yeah, they’ve had a good run. But they never pushed in for the pieces to win it, and they have gone into a perpetual reload mode the past two years. Pussy shit.

Re: Padres they’ve made all these moves exclusively from depth perspectives. It’s impressive work.

And the pieces they’ve acquired haven’t been rentals for this year only. Clevinger gives them a frontline guy to pair with Paddack and Gore and Luis Patino loving forward. They’re loaded to the gills with talent and will be the Dodgers main competitor for a long time.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.