View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 11:06 PM   #1577
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Im not going to say Mondesi isn't an everyday player based on 30 games in a 60 game season when he's been a pretty good player in the 2 previous seasons. Sure he's not who he was supposed to be, but Im not gonna say he's bad, because he's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Mondesi has been atrocious stealing this year. Sure he leads the league in SB, but he also leads the league in caught stealing. 8 SB and now 5 CS. In 2018 he played in 75 games and had 32 SB and 7 CS and in 2019 he played in 102 games with 43 SB and 7 CS. Wtf is up with him? Hes been shit on D, hes been shit on O, and hes even been shit on the basepath. Is he just in his head so bad that he can't do a god damn thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I don't know if it's actually funny, but I always find it hilarious how baseball fans want to rush prospects, while bashing the prospects who are already up getting experience.

In the Royals case, people want to rush Witt and see him up here to "get experience" even though he hasn't played above rookie ball, which is a horrible idea. While at the same time ripping a guy Mondesi to shreds. I mean Mondesi has been horrible this year, but there's a ways to go and he could probably use a day off but at this point we need to let him work through things.
Where did I rip Mondesi to shreds? I like Mondesi, but hes just been absolute trash this year. Who cares if Witt hasn't played above rookie ball? Hes supposed to be a prodigy and those types of players can play extremely well at a young age. Look at Ronald Acuna Jr. L, Fernando Tatis Jr, or hell even Vlad Jr. They all played well - MVP like at 20 years old.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.