View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 07:58 AM   #4224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I cannot even begin to tell you guys how many times I have watched this game. I am actually watching it right now. It is just an unbelievable game and we WIN EVERY TIME! Jesus Christ it is soooo our time! Feels so good to be a Chiefs fan right now. I work for a hospital and I wear my 3 Chiefs masks with pride around so very many Saints fans - hell YES!
As a Saints fan, it felt so good watching the Niners fail like that. We certainly were pulling for the Chiefs.
RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.