View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:19 PM   #8
MVP

I'm going to give you guys the guy I'd draft that would make most here go "WTF" and then I'll get to some others I'm very interested in that don't get talked about much...

QB Jordan Travis, Florida State... So yeah, I'm kind of tired of recycling shitty journeyman QBs as Pat's backup. I'd rather just have a young guy on a rookie deal with some upside. I think Travis is going around the 4th round and I'm good with that spot. He needs some work but he has a good arm, a really snappy release, and he has some athleticism. Reid could mold this kid into a quality player IMO. Maybe you can flip him later on and repeat the cycle.

now a few others...

DT Nathan Pickering, Mississippi State... Doesn't get talked about much but he was a really steady, quality player who is probably best as a 1T in our defense.

SS Sanoussi Kane, Purdue... Outstanding downhill trigger and the speed to get to the boundary to cut off backs on outside zone from the opposite side of the field. He's best as a box safety/nickel linebacker guy but I think he can play deeper. I don't think he gets enough attention as a late-round type. He'd be a special teams asset for any team for sure and maybe alot more. I think Spags could deploy him in a hybrid role similar to how he used to deploy Sorensen

CB Jarius Monroe, Tulane... I think he's going to go alot higher than people think (4th round I'd say) as a safety prospect. Might be an option on the outside but I don't think that's his best spot in the NFL.

WR Hayden Hatten, Idaho... Ricky Pearsall-light. Really curious to see how he times. I think he can be a really effective slot receiver though. Reminds me of a few of those small white boys that New England deployed over the years.

RB Jaden Shirden, Monmouth... He's just fun to watch house it. I don't know how fast he runs but it looks 4.4s. We'll see how fast that is and how big his hands are. I think he has a shot to be a change of pace back in the NFL.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.