View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:51 PM   #3
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
McCaffrey is a guy I like. I also like De'Corian Clark; wide receiver with really intriguing measurables out of UTSA.

On defense I'm a Myles Cole fan. I like his build and think he can be a solid rotational player who may go undrafted. Good play strength and solid but unspectacular athleticism. Good motor. The kind of guy that can forge a productive career seemingly from nothing. I also like James Williams as a consideration in the 5th for the same reasons you do.
I wasn't familiar with Cole. I really like linemen, offensive and defensive, who have long arms/large wingspans. His hands are a little small, but if the offensive linemen can't get into his chest, that doesn't matter as much. He could create so much leverage, and damn, he could become a world champion at knocking down passes.

Clark is a freak athlete. He could go undrafted, because he wasn't invited to the combine. I kinda get BJ Thompson vibes, like if Clark did perform at the combine, some teams wouldn't be able to ignore the numbers.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.