Thread: Life 1963chief
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 12:11 PM   #119
Inmem 2.0

You think you tough?

You'll be holding somebody's pockets.

I was scrappin when I was 9 and not because I wanted to but because shit was grimey as fk, mutha****as walking around with switchblades at 11 looking to poke you up or jump you.... Today? Pussies jumping everybody, talking mad shit online then head down IRL,

You probably never even had a fight in ya life if it didn't involve keyboard characters. **** outa here.

Honestly Im not even coming at you b... it's more in general.

like they say..... its always a bigger guy around the corner

and guess what? im him

You Think YOU tough?

i was born in the 70s and lived in 3rd world country literally i got 2 bodies under my belt.

moved to new york in the 90s and lets just say...... they called me that boy rambo i was tough

You said the generation so I agree... but you always acting like you tough sometimes so it rubbed me the wrong way
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote