View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:11 AM   #891
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Stop acting like you know exactly what is going on here. You are not a cop assigned to the case. No criminal charges for sex trafficking were filed. With how public this case is best believe if sex trafficking was going on they would prove it.

Asian countries dont look down on prostitution the way some Americans do. You act like these girls have degrees and could go and get a nice office job. Plenty of girls from America prostitute to pay bills because they cant keep a regular job (usually because of drugs) or because it pays way better than any job they could get. So don't give me that 'these girls would never prostitute themselves' bs. It happens all the time.

Like I said before this whole thing is just going to blow over. A year or two from now no one other than self righteous idiots (like BlackOps) is even going to care.
The general problem is that in most of these massage parlors the girls are terrified to talk, they know what could happen to them or their families back home if they talk. I do know this as a fact.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.