Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 07:31 PM   #340
Kind of a mod

I'm in for however you think it will work best, but would a meal delivery be a little more sustainable in the long run? I guess I'm not sure they deliver everywhere, but Sunbasket does fully-prepared meals (just pop them in the microwave), so that could be an option. They run maybe $14/meal, so it's not dirt cheap, but they're a hell of a lot better than frozen dinners and far less packed with salt.

Googling around, I also see a place called Mom's Meals, which has a low-sodium menu. More like $7/meal, so I'd guess it'll be a little lower quality, but it's another option.

Either way, PM on the way.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.