Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 05:33 PM   #332
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Still, if there's a fund or something we could give to in order to help them out this Christmas or whatever, I'd be down.
I don't want to give away too much about their personal lives, but I know money isn't an issue with them at the moment. Although I'm sure there's other ways to help like luv was suggesting, but it's hard to get a good feel for the situation from here. I'm hoping to go down to watch the game with him on Sunday and see if anything jumps out to me. I know I kinda shot luv's ideas down but it's not because they were bad in any way, I'm totally open to ideas.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.