Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #63
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Just learned David Fincher was behind this and directed some of the episodes. I need to check this out.
Same with me, anything Fincher has done is usually great. I guess Jodi Foster in Panic Room was probably my least favorite film of his and that was good.

I see mentioned Silence of the Lambs connection, how about Manhunter. That's the prequel to SOL. It's a Michael Mann (Miami Vice) film from 1986 featuring William Peterson of CSI fame. It's is fantastic, Brian Cox plays the Anthony Hopkins character and Petersen is the FBI guy and his boss is Dennis Farina. It's got all the slickness of Miami Vice and has an intriguing story. I can watch over and over just like Silence of the Lambs. If you're a fan of In a Gadda Da Vida, you'll love the ending. If you're a fan of William Petersen like me, or you will be after seeing this film, don't miss To Live or Die in LA. If you have Directv, both films are on HDNET quite often.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote