View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:30 AM   #35
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.
Of course that awesome stuff is here to stay. Full pockets and empty promises never go out of style.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.