View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 05:18 PM   #3003
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{shrug}

I suspect it's largely organizational. The franchise, top to bottom, has embraced some of the sorts of tools that many Cardinals players have resisted. The swing vests and knob trackers and things like that are ingrained throughout the Astros organization.

You get on board or you get gone. That or you're just a guy like Alvarez who's a natural hitter and doesn't need it.

But this shit like Harrison Bader flailing at breaking pitches but resisting changes in coaching? Kid would've just been buried in Houston until he got with the program.

It's gonna take awhile for Albert to have an influence here, IMO. Because it's going to take an organizational shift from top to bottom.
Bader ain’t going to do shit to improve his approach at the plate. Complete denial about his inability to hit a breaking ball. Or recognize it’s going to end up in the dirt or in the other batters box. Look how defensive he is about a viva el birdos article for crissakes

Is Harrison Bader Broken? vivaelbirdos.com/

His public response:
It’s articles like this that continue to fuel the fire .. There is nothing ‘broken’ about my game only work to be done .. More importantly NOTHING can break my work ethic .. 2020 baby ‼️�� .. *throws article in virtual trashcan*
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.