View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 04:07 PM   #12289
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Cathy Wood's ARK is more like the Titanic.

I said many times before she's a one-trick pony. Her picks and trading sucks
Well, she picked a lot of tech growth stocks, and tech growth stocks are getting killed right now.

There's an interesting pattern happening right now per this article: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-n...130747360.html

40 percent of Nasdaq stocks are down by 50 percent in the past year. That's a catastrophe if you're in those stocks. The overall index doesn't show it because the big FAANG behemoths held their own or even went up a lot. But it's mind-blowing to think that 40 percent of the stocks on the index are down by 50 percent.

Of course it's not quite as painful since they had such good gains in the previous year, but it's still painful.

The question now is when they start becoming a buy, and what's getting the money that's being pulled out of them. Just watching my accounts, I'm getting gains from my stocks that have been getting beat up or have been lagging the last couple of years, which are oil stocks and a lot of "old economy" stocks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.