View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 12:17 PM   #57
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
KCC I have a personal request. Could you please keep your Lebron posts to a minimum or just related to his game play this year? There is quite a few people that would like to discuss the NBA this year and are turned off by this.

Of course we ask the people that don't like Lebron to not spam the thread bashing on him either and just keep it to game play as well.

This also means please no MJ vs Lebron comparisons. That is a tired debate.

Please and thank you.

LeBron is the greatest player in the league's history (and some would say effectively is the NBA). So long as there are posts about the NBA, you're naturally gonna get posts about him from me and many others.

Also, I'm one of the few people here who actually post about non-LeBron related NBA matters with any regularity. It can't be helped that the LeBron matters are what trigger the most discussion from those who still haven't accepted what he is.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.