Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:09 AM   #110
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Y'know that's how we got Travis Kelce, right?

That's how we'll have to get ANY elite player we end up with over the coming decade.

And ultimately maybe the next year or two is when we'll find some of those at WR and Moore is a complementary player long-term. Again - that's fine. Many 2nd rounders give you nothing precisely because teams focus on ceiling over floor. And I don't think it's a good idea to focus exclusively on one or the other.

I simply don't see how an undersized WR with quality of competition concerns who also doesn't have an elite athletic profile is some exceptionally high floor kid, especially not when taken in the 2nd round.
If we're wanting to get away from the "stars and scrubs" method everyone hates, isn't this the way to do it? I mean, if we wanna take swings at high upside athletes, the majority aren't gonna hit. Which, fine, that's how you get Tyreek and Kelce.

But you're also gonna end up barren in some spots.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.