Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:08 AM   #109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This is going to be a polarizing pick for years to come.

The Chiefs got 700 yards out of Mecole Hardman and the fans hate him.

The Chiefs will get 700 yards out of Skyy Moore and the fans will love him to death for it.

That's how this will go.

Skyy Moore will produce no matter what because it's what Andy Reid and Mahomes do.
Yup.

Because we're headed down Frank Clark road.

If Moore gets 60 receptions for 700 yards, the handjobs will be wet and frequent. Because somehow running quick hitters underneath zones is not a 'gadget player' whereas anything Hardman does will be.

And when he gets that 60 receptions for 700 yards, I'll get called out because I'm a hater when in fact I think that's probably a pretty reasonable prediction.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote