Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 08:48 PM   #44
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Yeah, this looks good. Pattinson looks like Bruce Wayne as a blonde.
Wait.

Can Pattinson....actually act? Like, that's a thing now?

Huh. Didn't expect that.

I'm hit or miss on Nolan. Respect the hell out of his abilities but I liked Dunkirk so much more than anything else he's ever done. Because it's grounded. And somehow the Batman trilogy is the 2nd most grounded thing he's done and that's 2nd on my list (with Batman Begins being my favorite of that trio, probably the least bombastic).

Nolan, when left to his own devices, is just out there. And when the trailer started and it was looking like "Nolan does James Bond" I was thinking it was probably amazing.

But then he went Nolany again and sometimes he just ends up...well...up his own ass a little bit. And the quality of his filmmaking gets lost in the weirdness of his story.

But it is what it is. It'll almost certainly still be good. I just wish it was a little less esoteric.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.