View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 09:42 PM   #145
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Subscribed

Have a finished basement for the first time in my adult life and planned to build out an epic entertainment space. Spent months shopping for the perfect furniture then waiting a couple more months for it to be built and shipped. Donated the old furniture we had down there the day before delivery. Delivery day comes and you guessed it, the furniture didn't fit despite triple measuring before ordering.

Found all new furniture that will assemble upon delivery but won't be deliverable until end of ****ing April. So I've got this large room with a wall mounted monster tv and no furniture.

Going with a makeshift yoga dojo til the furniture delivers. Looking for beginner vids.
KCU, you doing any good here? I've done the video I posted several times, and it is pretty decent for undoing a bunch of sitting. But after a few times I think I need something that pushes a little harder.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.