Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:50 AM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Where’s ‘Song if the South’ ‘Watcher in the Woods’ ‘The Devil and Max Devlin ‘Condorman’ and ‘The Black Cauldron’. ????
You will never see song of the south on there. I thought I saw black cauldron in the list you can browse by decades, and I assume the others are coming.

They also added "outdated" cultural warnings to some things which is probably a good idea. The early stuff from laugh o gram and the silent mickey stuff before steamboat willie isn't there either. They seem to be considering the appearance of talking Mickey as the start of Disney. They also framed out the other studio name at the top of steamboat willie even though I doubt anyone is still even aware of celebrity productions unless they are real animation buffs.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli