View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 03:36 PM   #119
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
It'll be interesting to see how the Raider fanbase evolves after the move. I'm not in California or Nevada, but there are tons of Raider fans where I live. They're all pretty pissed about not being able to tailgate.

I suspect they'll do well with Vegas locals as people who move to Vegas tend to have pride in it. However if they lose on the field and the hockey team continues to win then people might not give a damn.

It'd be funny if the Raiders became somewhat white-collar.
What is your team?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.