View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:23 AM   #2972
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Also 3-1; finally unlocked that offense a little w/ a 48 point outburst.

That damn week 3 loss was just awful. Led the whole game and every time I had a chance to put a foot on their throat, I blew it with a turnover or special teams failure. Finally a fumble during 'run out the clock' mode leads to a FG as time expires to lose by 1.

I have a good squad. Defense is less solid than I'd prefer but mostly because it's just pretty static. There's a lot less I can do with it than I could do with the Columbia defense in league 1. I don't feel like I have the depth or complementary skill-sets to mix/match like I was able to do over there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.