View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 05:32 AM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You soft as hell broski. Probably never been in a fight in your life pussy.

I never said players can't tackle clean and still be physical. Obviously the flag football pink jersey comment was a joke.

I don't want players to try and injure other players but it is reality and they can change the rules all they want. That's not going to change..

https://theathletic.com/3635296/2022...injure-player/

Whatever you say. Have a good day
Whatever, Bro. I've been in plenty of fights because I can't keep my mouth shut around assholes and bullies. I also started playing football when I was twelve all the way through high school. Never did I have to tackle someone dirty to get the job done.

Injuries are a reality in football, no doubt. But you can't let players intentionally try to hurt other players as a means to an end.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli