View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 03:55 AM   #864
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My rookie class is underachieving right now. Hopefully they start getting traction.

#2-58 - Terrace Marshall, WR (Panthers) - 3 starts, active in all 5 games, 13 receptions.
#2-63 - Andre Cisco, FS (Jaguars) - Active for all 5 games this season, 2 total tackles.
#4-144 - Shaun Wade, CB (Ravens) - Active roster, but no game appearances yet.
#5-175 - Cameron McGrone, OLB (patriots) - On the Non-Football Injury list.
#6-209 - Sam Ehlinger, QB (Colts) - On injured reserve.
#6-215 - Dazz Newsome, WR (Bears) - On the Bears' practice squad.
#7-223 - Trey Smith, G (Chiefs) - Likely first-ballot hall of famer, 5 starts in 5 games.
#7-247 - Dylan Moses, ILB (Signed by Jaguars). On the Non-Football Injury list
#7-258 - Marvin Wilson, DT (Signed by Browns) - Cut, but now on the Eagles' practice squad.
It's early yet. I think you have a few guys in spots where they weren't drafted to be immediate contributors (McGrone, Cisco, Wade, esp) on their respective rosters. Might see more as the season goes along.

Mine doesn't look much different, a bunch on IR and the rest doing nothing much yet sans Abedo and Smith who both look like studs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.