Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 06:02 PM   #357
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
That's awesome, haha.

I'm sure you've been aware of this for years, but I just learned not terribly long ago that Russ was Rob Halford's guitarist when he went solo with Fight.
Yep but Russ only played on the first album. He quit before the second and IIRC, he may have quit in between tours.

Funny thing is that Russ had a band in which he sang lead and tried for years and years to record deal but it never happened. They were a pop band, believe it or not, and Russ was the lead vocalist.

I'd always go out to support him (and all my friends that played in clubs) but it always like me and the same other nine people at his gigs but he just wouldn't give up.

Man, those were the days! Going out every single night for years on end seeing other bands, my friends' bands, sitting in, jamming with other great LA players and of course, the chicks, even though I was broke AF. It's almost as if I've led multiple lives.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote