View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:25 PM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.
holy crap you lost out to no one.

2008 King of the N00bs poll:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

2008 King of the N00bs discussion:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=king+n00bs

The past honorees:

2013 King of the N00bs: Aussiechiefsfan
2012 King of the n00bs: Sorter
2011 King of the n00bs: BoneKrusher
2010 King of the n00bs: Shogun
2009 King of the n00bs: Bosschief
2008 No one was deemed worthy
2007 King of the n00bs: Crazy Coffey
2006 King of the n00bs: Bill Parcells, D2112, Griswald etc.
2005 King of the n00bs: Fax
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.