View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 02:50 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I ran a mock first couple rounds on the Draft Network draft machine where I selected every team and just went through with every moderately justifiable rat-**** I could come up with for the Chiefs.

If there was a close call I could make and make in a way that hurt the Chiefs, I'd do it.

And that draft still ended up a hell of a lot better than Rock Ya-Sin in the !@#$ing first round. And I LIKE Ya Sin; would be really happy with him in the 2nd round.

But c'mon, he's not a 1st rounder.
Buddy, I think we're gonna run into that type of guy at the back of the 1st this year. Who the hell is to differentiate who is and isn't a first rounder once you get past say, the top 17 guys

Teams are going to be so different in how they have these guys stacked vs say us here on CP or even conventional rankings etc.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.