View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 09:35 AM   #9
MVP

The thing with the fit is that they are both really close to the same size as Frank Clark. Hell, they might be bigger than Clark is currently. I don't know if it would be an issue for Spags. That said, he and Cullen prefer some length to get up in those passing lanes when they can't get home.

As for Ojulari, just because Azeez is great doesn't mean he will be great. I don't take much out of brothers in the league. There have been plenty in the NFL and not all are both future HOFers.

I like Ojulari and think he's a good prospect. I'd have no issue with KC taking him whatsoever. I just think Hall is a little better against the run, is every bit as good of a pass rusher, and his motor is running just as hot late in the 4th as it is in the 1st quarter. I have no issue with anyone arguing the other way, just how my eyes see it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote