Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #284
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Yea, they grow up fast. HE is into his martial arts classes and rock climbing right now. I can't imagine leaving him because I am being a knucklehead. He is just getting old enough now to start liking football although it is pretty much about the Ducks when he does. Next year is probably a good time to introduce him to Arrowhead. Maybe I will take him down to SD for a game down there. Right now I am just making up for lost time when he was up north. Planning on taking him to Disneyland for Halloween. BTW we have a dirt bike that is a little big for him right now. He keeps getting trouble for jumping on it. I think I might have a rider on my hands.
dirt is absolutely where he shoud learn to ride a bike...sold my supersport..still miss it to this day.

six? wow!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.