Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #261
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Yeah. It's rough. He was a solid guy. 38 years old and left 3 young daughters. I'm busted up about it. We weren't BFF's but he and I were building a friendship because he was in my business and we talked once or twice a week and bumped into one another at lumber yards. But mostly, he was part of a very tight softball community. He was incredibly funny and helpful to everybody. It's an obvious risk that guys take but it still sucks.
Condolences Phil, truly sorry to read that.
Hope it doesn’t sound insensitive but this is why I haven’t ridden my scoot since my son was about 2. Every time I throw a leg over it I’m risking more than just my own hide.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.