Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
The bike is perfect for me being a bigger guy. It has all the speed I need and then some. It's comfortable for up to like 4+ hours of riding which is all I need unless I am doing a long trip. It has great handling too for anything short of the track. The bike I am intrigued by at the moment is the BMW R 1200 GS. For the most part I see myself on a ZX-14 for sometime and then maybe adding something to it. My dirt bike is a KTM 380 MXC.
I like those BMW Adventure Bikes. I looked at the F 800 GS but ended up with the Tiger 800 XC.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.