View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #906
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I am going to put you on the ignore list, and leave this thread forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Again, to those I offended, I do apologize. I am trying my best to be less doucheyyyy. I understand there are those who didn't like me before, and wont like or respect me now, and that's fine. That's what the ignore feature is for. And as long as my family is never brought into it, I can take what ever you can dish out on here about yesterday. I earned it.

Thanks CP....

Sincerely,

Mav.
Wow, forever went by really quickly.
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.