View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #899
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
You haven't made an example of shit bitch.........

All you have proven is that you are some really dumb ****s with way too much time on your hands. This thread is absolutely HILARIOUS.
Quote:
How about, **** you?

That show you?
Quote:
No, and make me gtfo.....

im here to stay......
Quote:
Almost red, keep it coming turds.....Come on. You can do it.....

I know most of you neg repping me are ignored, but seriously spread some rep around to your other reeruns and then REP AWAY....LETSSSSS GO....

RED RED RED RED

THERE IT IS. GOOD LITTLE HOMOS.....GOOD JOB!!!!!
Real high road you're taking there.
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.