View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #660
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I wonder how much anybody could find out about us from our posts here. It just goes to show you that if somebody from CP is able to get personal information, then the boys with the toys at the NSA know pretty much everything about our online lives.

I imagine that Maverick made quite a few mistakes making him an easy mark. Just how hard is it to get that information as an average Joe if you are determined to get it? Makes you think...
I have thought about it before. If you wanted to dig through my posts you could easily find out exactly who I am and where I work for starters.

I have decided that I don't care :P
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.