View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #653
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Well, nice thing in my favor is that my name is so freaking common that it lends itself to a certain anonymity. I don't believe in online privacy. It's a nice illusion but I put it up there with any other mythology.

I bet you many could find out tons of information but the effort vs. the reward just wouldn't pay off. And I think that's what happened to Maverick. He pushed enough buttons to make it a challenge, enough so that somebody with time on their hands felt up to the task.

Personally, I don't have the time on my hands to troll. Life's too short and where I'm at I'm lucky to see any hint of a Chief's fan. So, I lurk around here and feed off of your passion. I do hope Maverick comes back though...I hate running off a fan. Disagreements just make the CP more interesting.
I promise there will be no shortage of disagreement on here.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.