View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #2376
Supporter

EDIT: switched to hyperlink instead of embed b/c I too hate autostart videos. Swear it wasn't autostarting for me when I first posted it from a different hyperlink. But it looks like there's been all sorts of vid pulling and copyright assertion and pleas for fair use and bunch of other shit in the past 24 hrs. Still a ton of funny shit on here.

http://gizmodo.com/i-never-want-to-s...omp-1077310381

Original embed preserved under spoiler tag

There's another compilation with some funny shit, but I didn't link as it had too much overlap with the vid above, but THIS one cracked my shit UP!!

Last edited by Baby Lee; 08-09-2013 at 09:40 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.