View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #4041
Mahomosapien

Im a 14 handicapper and have been golfing with some old junk spalding blades since I was 14.

I thought it was time to upgrade so I Just bought a set of titleist DTR's from the 90s.

what a hell of a difference. these titleists are so much better weighted and balanced compared to those old shitty spaldings.

I took them to the range and they are so much more forgiving of mis hits and I get about another 20-25 yards on each club.

I have never really swung any newer irons, but I think these old titleists are going to drop my handicap about 5 or 6 strokes.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.