View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #3907
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
You were the first person I thought of when he stroked that 3 wood onto the green on 17.

Cannot wait for Pinehurst.
I'm just now finishing up the coverage. Watched it on tape delay b/c my parents were here, wife had to work last night, and I dropped $300 bucks on landscaping for a playground set (****, rubber mulch is $$$).

Phil's played that well before, Pebble in '11, the 59 at the Grand Slam, but nothing that good with so much on the line.

And that 3 wood was absolutely roasted. If he drops a large bucket there he probably hits one that well

He got a good break on that hole and a great one on 18, but got boned pretty hard on 16.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.