View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #963
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?
I'm not going to get into a debate about racism because I don't want it to seem like I'm lobbying for Frazod to be banned (I'm not). I understand that KC native has shared his ethnicity with everyone on here and technically poking fun at someone for being Mexican isn't racist, but I think you are smart enough to know that is simply an issue of semantics. The stereotypes that are associated with Mexicans are generally associated with the majority of Hispanic people.

Like I said, I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about racism. My wife is Mexican and I know that if Frazod called her a"refried ****", I would consider that racist and I would drive to his house and shoot his refrigerator myself.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.