View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #937
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I question your method of appeal to Phobia, who clearly responds negatively to repeated poking and annoyance. Do you think he'll change his mind? If anything, the constant going on and on and on about it will make him more resolute.

The other mods clearly don't care and AustinChief probably doesn't care one way or the other. Do you expect some sort of change to come from this or are you just having fun with this?
I agree with your indictment completely. None of my posts were made in the hope of changing Phobia's mind.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.