View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #7642
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Rainman is the master, but I'm good.

I can have someone say something funny to me and then I can tell it back to them in a way that is funnier, and they don't even realize that I just stole their joke.

It's something that separates good comedians from great ones, IMO. Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Louis CK... They're hysterical, but I can tell just how much work they put into each joke. They're naturally talented at finding humor where others miss it, but it's so much more than that. Their delivery, their timing..everything is right. They get the most out of their jokes because they don't settle for simply getting the message across. It's like they grab you and make you see it exactly as they see it...no wasted words...no words that mean sort of what they mean but not exactly... It's work, and it's why they're the best.
Delivery is the single most important aspect of any comedian's routine. Hands down.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.