View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #6834
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I agree.

I admit, I am not the connoisseur of football compared to most of you. I'm trying to sit back and try to learn from you guys. I'm very good at talking football with the people I socialize with in my area, but that's not saying much because if their IQ's were based on their football intelligence, the average IQ would run around the 25-30 range. However, one thing I have total and complete confidence in, is despite Trent Green's possessing a cunning resemblance to Joey in terms of physical appearance, he is a better QB than Alex Smith. The dude's ability to sling it is underrated, imo. Alex Smith is a Nancy-pantsed, pigskin-shot-putting prag.

Yes, I know...a highlight video. All highlight videos paint the player in a positive light. Yada, yada, yada, yabba-dabba-doo. Trent Green is able to make plays/throws that Alex Smith's disgustingly limited ass could only dream of successfully executing.

if that defense could have just stopped someone once...just once....
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.