Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #880
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Yeah I love being that close to the action. It is cool to see a fish 10 feet from you that has no idea you are there and you can watch the whole hit unfold.

I have a sit-in kayak. I don't know that I ever would have stood up if I bought a sit-on-top but I think I do wish I would have gotten one just for the ease of getting in and out.

I just checked out the NuCanoe and that looks really awesome. Definitely looks like it has the best of both worlds.
Got to see a 21 inch bass swim up, circle and then totally happier a topwater bait on Saturday. Needless to say....very fun and a couple beers had to be consumed after that.

Going to manitoba next week and wish like hell the lodge had a NuCanoe! Imagine a 40 inch Northern that close!
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.