View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:53 AM   #1782
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
wut

Sorter is, like, the friendliest mother ****er on this entire board. Discussing football with him is like discussing painting your kitchen with Picasso. He's active, doesn't hide for periods of time like other n00bs, and doesn't get butthurt.

And you think he's OVERRATED?

You're a ****ing weirdo.
Yeah, sorter's legit.

He can actually break down football better than all but a handful of the guys around here. Sometimes he posts some goofy shit and/or goes overboard with the Gifs, but he's also one of a fairly small group who's posts I'll really try to dig into because I'm fairly certain I'll learn something.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.