View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #3311
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
What was I doing wrong then? My buddies said they coudln't find anything different at all. One said i was talking the club too far back and thudding it on impact. It was infuriating whatever it was.
There is no way to know w/o seeing it.

Things it could be caused by:

1) Too steep of a downswing
2) Loss of your spine angle, which throws off your swing plane
3) Casting the club
4) Ball position

If it was just your long irons, it might be more of a mental block. They're hard clubs to hit and a lot of times I rush when swinging them, which leads to fat or thin contact. When I incorporate more patience and better rhythm in my transition I hit them far better.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.