View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #61
The Lede

Thank you.

KC native, any reason why or any thoughts on the new Pirelli's this season? I've noticed some teams have had nothing good to say about the tires so far.

And then, finally your thoughts on Lewis Hamilton.

Hamilton writes an exclusive column for BBC Sport. This week he was asked 'to name one driver currently racing in F1 that inspires him in some way'

Quote:
"Fernando (Alonso), really. He feels to me like he's the most complete driver here. And with pure speed, he is rapid. He is such a quick driver but he's also very, very smart in how he does it. I really admire him for that.

"Fernando is always there. He has been the most consistent driver apart from Sebastian, who has also done an awesome job but he's been in the most dominant car.

"Before I got into F1, Fernando was the driver I most admired. Having driven alongside him and then been in the sport and seen him progress, it remains the same.

"Back in 2007, we were both immature and misbehaved. We took a long time to recover from that. Fernando probably said a lot of things through anger, as I did, and that got twisted and turned in the media which impacted on the fans. So there are people who don't like me and people who don't like him.

"He will go down as a legend. He will win more world championships. And to be in an era when there's a legend and to have him say such positive things about me, is a really cool feeling."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22209168

Hamilton had some very interesting things to say about why 'racing has become more strategic' this season, and on Perez and the way he was driving in the Chinese Grand Prix.

Thanks!
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.