Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #181
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Have you posted that story on here before? I got some serious deja vu reading that.

****ed up.
Yeah, it was around the time that Brianfo suicide thread was taking place. A little over a year ago. Noone responded to it, presumably due to tl;dr reasons so I'm surprised that someone (you) caught deja vu from it.

Speaking of Brianfo, I wish he'd post more...he wrote an awesome post in the "Youth, High School, College and International Wrestling" thread. I have no idea what his football knowledge/ideology is, but if it's anything compared to his wrestling thoughts, then he would be a pretty cool poster to follow on here.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.