Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #169
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Oh, and outside of work, I had another encounter with another crazy who became a murderer who committed suicide.

I've had 2 speeding tickets in my life. One of them was a month after I turned 16 years old. I was clocked at 101 miles per hour in a 55 zone. My license was suspended for 140 days. This was a very long 140 days because I grew up in the country, on a horse farm, 7 miles outside of a town that has 1200 people in it. So I experienced social freedom for the first time in my life for a month and I screwed it up.

The other time was for going 31 in a 25 in a rival town to my hometown. I was passing through on my way home from college. The guy who gave me the ticket was a total douche-canoe. I mean, just blatantly rude and sarcastic, had a smartass, smirk on his face, etc. It just seemed that he was going out of his way to be a prick. Something seemed very "off" about him, and it seemed like it was something more than him simply being disrespectful to me because I was from a rival school.

After he wrote me the ticket and I was allowed to leave, the thought, "go kill yourself, asshole" probably crossed my mind (although I wouldn't have meant it literally in my thinking...it would have just been my way of thinking to myself, "go **** yourself, asshole). Ironically though, about 6 months later, he did.

This dude got in an argument with his girlfriend/baby-momma, shot her, shot their son, shot their dog, called his best friend who happened to be the police dispatcher at the time, reported what he did and what he was going to do, which was commit suicide, which he did.

Crazy.

And this douchebag was buried in an obscure cemetery in the middle of nowhere, where all my relatives on my father's side are buried. In fact, it's probably where I will end up, for I think my grandfather reserved 10 plots in addition to his own presumably to keep the family together after we have passed away. Every Memorial Day when I visit my grandfather's grave, I check out this guy's gravestone out of sheer curiosity because every time I've ever seen it, there has been something either written on his gravestone or placed on top of his gravestone to indicate that he is still hated by a few people out there. For example, every year there are always empty shotgun shells identical to the ones he used in the shooting, placed on his grave. I've also seen a Satan figurine, a laminated sign with the words, "burns in hell" and an arrow pointing towards the ground, a hot wheels cop car with the words, "murderer pig" written on it, etc. A couple years ago, there was a little note written and placed in some flowers that read, "I ****ed your baby-mama." Although it didn't say, "your baby-mama," it actually said the girl's name. This was written, presumably because it was rumored that he did what he did because his gf/baby-mama had been messing around on him with a couple guys and it made him "snap."

Some of the shit you'll come across at cemeteries is interesting. There is another girl buried at that cemetery who died by accidentally driving her car over a ravine and into the Mississippi some 15 years ago. There was a passenger, a very popular girl, in the car with her. Last year, someone placed a hot wheel of similar color to the car she drove, taped it to what appeared to be a toy that had a river on it...looked like something that would be used while playing with Army hero toys. This was placed on top of her gravestone. Makes me wonder if it is someone trying to stir the pot, someone being a jackass or if someone is genuinely holding a grudge against her for being the driver in that accident and blames her for the other girl being killed...?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.