Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #167
Admitted Planet Junky

Don't know if you all remember hearing of the CSA, Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the lord. Some of those people use to work for my father on a large farm. They seemed like decent enough people just really poor and had some odd religious beliefs. They always worked hard, never drank, and helped the people of the area that were not part of their community after a tornado. I went to pick up some of the guys to work one day and they are blowing shit up. I asked if I could and that was when I got to shoot my first fully automatic rifle. I got to pull the pin and throw a hand grenade. I got to shoot a mortar round and stood next to Jim when he shot a rocket and blew up an old truck. I thought it was cool. I was very naïve in some ways but things were different back then too. I was in my mid teens when the encampment that those people lived on was seized. The FBI, ATF and other agencies used our farm as a launching point for the assault. It was the first time I ever seen an aircraft that can displace its sound.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.